Wednesday, August 4, 2010

10 Things I Hate About You

I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you’re not around,
And the fact that you didn’t call.

But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
Not even close…
Not even a little bit…
Not even at all...


(Adapted from the movie 10 Things I Hate About You, 1999)

Why do I feel like every single line in the poem is so close with what really happened in my life at the very moment? Ke semua perempuan pun rasa macam tu bila baca poem ni? Heh.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is generic statement which is applied to every single of us.
ya really applied; in a different reasons (to be exact).

I love this move too.
But I love me as myself more.

just wonder; why dont our movie scene as memorable as other's. Oh please, not another ghost movie que ya.

p/s: quote this to anis la. sure boleh nampak kerang-kerang busuk dekat bibir dia kan. but believe me that 'kerang-kerang busuk' tu tetap cute. ya, honestly senyum yang jujur lahirnya tu cute kan :)

FAA said...

hehe. sweet kan quote nih? nnt i nak pinjam!